There are some things that you can do to ensure you are running at the fastest speed possible:
- Are you using any form of antivirus software? If so, please update this program before transferring. You should also turn off any web shield option in its settings and finally, turn off HTTP checking if your antivirus software uses that.
There are several known problematic antivirus software: Avast, Bitdefender, ESET.
- If you're not using antivirus software, the slow speed could be caused by problems with your internet connection. Please check if there is any software running that may be interrupting our service (think about extensions/plugins/toolbars you may have running in your browsers, such as ad blockers). You can also check if your firewall is blocking our service.
- If you have any browser extensions/add-ons, such as Adblock, try disabling them before transferring.
- If your files are on an external hard drive or USB stick, move them to your local drive before uploading
- Make sure your files aren't open in another program while uploading
- If you're using our service on a corporate network, you need to check with your system administrator if there are any limitations to using our service in your workplace. If necessary, ask them to contact us directly for technical support.
If all else fails and you are desperately trying to send your file in time, you could also try to upload on another browser. If this succeeds, this would suggest your browser's current settings are interfering with our connection.